THE FORUM: The Forum is no longer being mailed out, but you can easily access it online (and you always could) from our website by clicking on the Links tab above, and selecting District 22 Forum from the drop-down menu (or just click here.)
- NAP QUALIFYING GAMES are on July 23, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 31
- STaC WEEK: July 16 through July 21
- SWISS TEAMS: July 22 (This is an ACBL Charity Game)
- BAROMETER GAME (0-50): July 25
- SPECIAL 5th SUNDAY IMP PAIRS GAME: July 29
There are numerous Local and ACBL Charity Games this month: see the calendar.
- PLAY OF THE HAND: A new series by Jane Dober started July 16. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com to register or for more information.
- 0-1000 MP Bridge. Monday evenings at 6:30 PM. Contact Susan Bristol at email@example.com or Trudi Hanscom at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUPERVISED PLAY FOR BEGINNERS: Tuesday mornings, July 10 through August 14. For more information, contact Ellen O’Brien at 949-369-9020 or Marti Moss at email@example.com
- EASYBRIDGE 2: Wednesday mornings at 9:00 AM. This is a Beginners class and game for 0-20 MP. Each class starts with a 30-minute lesson covering a different convention, followed by a game with hands that support the lesson. Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-OVER-1 MADE EASY: This eight-week series started July 12 and is designed for players who want to learn and move to 2-Over-1. Contact Robert Irani at email@example.com or call (949) 493-7657
- FOR NEW PLAYERS (0-99 MP): We have dispensed with the Friday morning lesson so that you can play more boards! The game will still begin at 9 AM SHARP! Just a $10 Card Fee for a great game with wonderful people and good snacks! Contact Susan Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trudi Hanscom at email@example.com for more information.