Are you somewhat new to duplicate bridge and reluctant to take the plunge and play in our daily competitive games?
Join the Buddy Program to allay your fears. [Click here for the Flyer with all the details!]
REACH FOR THE GOLD
There's a New Game in Town! July 29 through August 3.
But you must register first!
- Sign up online at ACBL and pay, or CLICK HERE to register and pay $30 (for six chances to win). Sign up no later than midnight July 28th.
- Then play in any or all of the six afternoon games at SOCBC – pay the regular $10 to the Center.
- You pay $30 to sign up as an individual - your partner does not have to participate.
- You play at the Club and get regular points for a Club game.
- You may play with the same or different partners throughout the week - as many as SIX afternoon games.
- Earn Reach Gold or Red and Gold points in addition to any awards from the Center.
- Your top two scores will be averaged and entered into pools (groups).
- These pools will then be divided into four based on field of strength (scores).
- 25% of each pool will be awarded points.
Top Pool – Spades – all gold points
Next Pool – Hearts – all gold points
Next Pool – Diamonds – 2/3 gold, 1/3 red points
Bottom Pool – Clubs – ½ gold, ½ red points
Contact Gail Schneider at email@example.com with questions or for further information.
Other July Highlights
- BAROMETER GAME (0-99): July 26 at 9:00 AM.
- FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL AND DUPLICATE GAME: July 26 at 5:45 PM
- SWISS TEAMS: July 28 at 12:30 PM.
- BAROMETER GAME (0-50): July 31 at 9:00 AM.
- NON-LIFE MASTERS GAMES: Held every Thursday afternoon at 12:30 PM.
- SATURDAY MORNING GAME & MINI-LESSON: Gail's Game
- DEBBIE & ALAN GAILFUS POST-GAME SHOW: Free hand analysis after Tuesday games
July Classes (unless stated otherwise, morning classes begin at 9:30 AM)
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Defense Workshop: two days left, July 22 & 29 at 9:30 AM. Contact JaneDober@gmail.com for more information.
- MONDAY EVENINGS @ 6:30 PM: 0-1500 MP Bridge. Contact Susan Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trudi Hanscom email@example.com
- TUESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Supervised Play for Beginners at 9:30 AM. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM: Easybridge 3: Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THURSDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Beginning Bridge by Gail Schneider. email@example.com
- FRIDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM. For new Players. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- SATURDAY MORNINGS - For 0-99 MP Players: Gail Schneider's game is at 9:15 AM. Contact Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org.